Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Retail Sales and Operations Manager is responsible for the execution of sales strategy and sales targets by managing and integrating, all territories within an assigned region through continuous training, development and motivation of his/her sales team toward agreed objectives and the achievement of prescribed sales targets within an allocated budget to generate business growth, achieve profitability and increase brand value.
● Evaluates the dealer and end-user market reading and coordinates with Marketing for the result of the Market Potential of their assigned region.
● Develops, evaluates and monitors implementation of the placement strategies for the region.
● Evaluates the proposal and elevates for approval the overall business approach of the territory and integrates with the entire region whenever necessary.
● Ensures that professional close working relationship with distributors is established and maintained as a critical strategy for customer relations.
● Provides assistance to distributors and customers and leads in the creation of their strategies with a focus on integrating the support required by the customers.
● Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when dealing with customers
● Conducts Business Review with Customers at least twice a year and draw-up tactical plans for implementation.
● Reviews and evaluates the endorsement of prospective customers.
● Ensures consistent implementation of pricing within the region and reviews & provides recommendations on tactical pricing to respond to immediate market opportunities. ● Integrates and monitors the implementation of regional KRAs and conducts performance review of all defined territories.
● Helps in managing AR of the region through effective implementation of the collection system.
● Reviews, monitors implementation and evaluates the effectiveness of sales activities of the Region
● Monitors the services of third party manpower service provider in the technical sales in the region.
● Supervises, monitors and evaluates the performance of direct subordinates.
● Builds IDP and provides intervention for the development and growth of direct subordinates
1. Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
2. Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior
● A graduate Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science with background in Business Management Experience:
● At least 3 years of working experience in a related industry in an RSM capacity or 5 years of sales experience in any industry