The Organizational Development Manager plans, develops, implements and administers development and training programs for company employees. The manager also acts as liaison and advisor to the organization’s leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
- Create and assist KPI and KRA of stakeholders
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven effective management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.