Senior Associate – Program and Communications Support
The Senior Associate – Program and Communications Support (SA – PCS) will be in charge of the overall coordination, day-to-day management, and operationalization to ensure effective planning and implementation of RT&Co. SPI’s training programs, learning sessions, and other activities. In addition, the SA – PCS will also ensure that utmost professionalism and excellence are followed in engaging with clients. The SA – PCS directly reports to the Senior Manager, Head of Strategy and Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Program and Training Management
· Organize and manage the overall implementation of Executive Overview Sessions (EOS), Public Workshops, and In-House Workshops.
· Ensure the timely and effective conduct of projects and activities.
· Manage the day-to-day operational aspect of the activities such as customer engagement and service and other administrative tasks.
· Report to the Senior Manager for project updates and monitoring.
· Coordinate with other personnel for the necessary project requirements.
· Assist in other consultancy engagements and marketing initiatives.
2. Program Development and Communications
· Assist the executive management in developing and implementing program enhancements, localizing programs for different clients and industries, forging partnerships with relevant stakeholders, and others.
· Update the design and layout of existing training materials, and/or develop new ones.
· Assist in developing and designing content for online communication channels.
3. Reporting, Documentation, and Finance
· Prepare and submit reports as required.
· Ensure timely submission of all project documentation, including work plans, reports, etc.
· Facilitate the processing of finance documents such as issuance of billing statements, collection of payments, release of ORs etc.
· Assist in other administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Expertise:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Development Communication, or any related course.
· At least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in the consulting and training industry is an advantage.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Can work with minimal supervision and efficient under pressure.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills both oral and written with attention to details.
· Well-versed with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and any design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva.
· Familiarity in organizing Zoom meetings and workshops.
· Must have a stable internet connection and work space suitable for work-from-home arrangement. Otherwise, candidate must be willing to report to office.
Training & Dev.