We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Business Support Unit Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Acquire BPO is currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support us, RingCentral: The Sales Operations team at RingCentral is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will be responsible for working across multiple departments to support business process redesign initiatives and optimize operations within the Sales organization. This analyst will start primarily on creating structured management reports and dashboards to monitor daily sales operations and assess periodical performance. With enough understanding of the business operations, the analyst will collaborate with leaders across different departments to improve existing reports and dashboard, provide data-driven analytics, build new management tools, identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns.
This role requires strong database manipulation and analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams. Projects are likely to focus on improving operational efficiency and maximizing sales opportunities. In addition, the role will:
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that optimize sales operations
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
- Work closely with sales directors to improve analytical tools
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk management
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
To succeed in this role, you must have experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in business process design, or similar work experience
- Data Analytics; can drive end-to-end projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Tableau or Alteryx considered a plus
- Ability to work on large databases and synthesize into useful reports and dashboards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Proactive in raising observations from data and providing action items
- Willing to do night shifts
What we offer:
- Work from home temporarily until further notice
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph. By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities