An exciting Clinical Project Manager – Vaccine Trials job has become available at a fast-growing clinical research organisation.
About the Clinical Project Manager – Vaccine Trials Role:
In this job, you need to draft and implement project management effectively, and clinical operation conducting for related projects to insure that clinical research affaires works smoothly within the Philippines.
- Act as the primary liaison for the sponsors of the responsible studies
- Lead and direct cross-functional team leaders and third parties/vendors
- Manage project contractual deliverables in terms of project milestone payments and qualify ensurance
- Manage project scopes and project costs timely to ensure control of project financial risk
- Ensure projects comply with processes and systems (such as CTMS, OA, eTMF, etc.) including escalation to relevant functional and operational management
- Proactively attend bid defence processes
- Perform necessary training for project team colleagues and build an effective team
- Provide feedback on project team member’s performance to respective line managers
To succeed in this Clinical Project Manager role, you will need to have a vast experience in the field of vaccine clinical trials.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in medical, pharmacology or biology-related major. College diploma can be accepted if the personal attributes and relevant project management experience are sufficiently justified
- Adequate knowledge of current drug development processes and regulations, including local regulations, GCP, clinical trial operations. Current GCP certificate required. Business skills such as budgeting and business knowledge are a bonus
- A minimum of 10 years’ industry experience, including a minimum of six years’ project management experience, CRO work experience preferred. If outstanding PM achievement is shown, suitable candidates will be considered
- Fluent in both written and spoken English; local languages fluency is preferred
- Excellent command of Microsoft offices
- Strong project management skills; strong time management skills
- Other nationalities are welcome to apply
This international CRO company is keen to aggressively strengthen specification and grow their clinical research team.
If you are highly driven and is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Clinical Project Manager – Vaccine Trials job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.