An exciting and challenging Project Sales Manager job has opened up at an international audio-video system products company.
About the Project Sales Manager Role:
As Project Sales Manager, you will be responsible in developing and growing sales and market share for the company’s products (specifically audio-video) for different LGU projects.
- Influence key decision makers such as architects, project owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, and installers to specify, approve and use the company’s products and systems in major building projects in the following key construction market sectors – hotel, residential, commercial, institutional, education and healthcare
- Project and account management
- Bidding and negotiation
- Contract management
- Deal with different LGUs or government for their projects
To succeed in this Project Sales Manager role, you must have a technical know-how when it comes to audio-video system and/or electrical products and an experience dealing with different LGUs/government projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in electrical engineering
- Three years of experience in selling audio-video or other electrical products
- Good network within the construction industry (specifically those that are dealing with LGUs or government projects)
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Independent; able to work without close supervision
- Organised and goal-oriented
- Readiness to travel nationwide
This international company is keen in finding the right fit candidate for the above-mentioned role with the desire to grow the business even more.
If you are highly driven, passionate and has strong sales experience in similar or relevant area, this Project Sales Manager job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Sales – Eng/Tech/IT