- Drain laying may be on a big job, such as working for the local council on new and old subdivisions or smaller jobs such as working on commercial or residential properties. These jobs will test your skills, and you will gain experience by working with
- Consult with clients and other trades people about where the drains or waste water treatment systems are to be laid or repaired this is especially important in regards to underground gas pipes.
- Excavate and dig trenches along areas marked on the plans.
- Protect the trenches from collapse.
- Measure and cut the pipes, Seal all water joints on the pipes
- Drain layers lay and repair sewage and storm water drains, and install and repair wastewater treatment systems
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Doha
Principal / Employer : Match Cato Limited
Principal / Employer Address : New Zealand
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.