- Acquire records of clients on the files. o Make initial interview with the client and take health history of the pet. o Take vital signs (temperature, respiratory rate, heart rate, CRT). o Assist in restraining the pet while the veterinarian
- Prepare and administer medications. o Blood collection for diagnostic purposes. o Faecal sample collection. o Administration of previously prescribed medication. o Handle biohazardous waste materials. o Meet and greet pet owners and pets with a smile
- Blood administration and collection. o Placement of device to allow vascular access. o Gavage. o Diagnostic imaging: o Patient preparation and positioning o Oral and rectal administration of radio-opaque materials
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Veterinary or similar fields.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi Municipality, Abu Dhabi Emirate
Principal / Employer : AHMED AL MAHMOUD
Principal / Employer Address : ABU DHABI
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.