The Customer Service Associates are responsible for providing the best possible customer service in responding to online, social media or email inquiries relating to rustans.com and the E-Commerce business. They also provide product and service information, instructions or assistance for main store inquiries in order to support the achievement of business and customer satisfaction objectives of the Company.
Further, the Customer Service Associates may operate in shifts (if volume requires), and are trained to use a customer service and support ticketing system (Zendesk) to facilitate tracking and recording of all customer interactions.
• Superior computer literacy
• Attentive to details and good follow up skills
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
• Basic time management and organization
• Identifies problems or issues easily; able to apply appropriate procedures quickly and discern when to escalate
• Sense of urgency, able to make timely decisions and anticipate problems
• Basic coding an advantage
• Good typing skills
• Previous experience in a customer service role is advantageous
• Experience with eCommerce, news media or content publishing systems
• Collaborative and action-oriented
• Resilient, able to deal with pressure without losing composure
• Pleasant disposition and even temperament, good voice and telephone manners
• Has good interpersonal skills: communicative, takes initiative, energetic, positive, curious, creative
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Viber or Whatsapp platforms only. Please ensure that you include your updated contact number upon submission of your application.