SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking a relationship driven and creative person to join our new enterprise customer success team.
This role will be on the Platform API team that is currently our fastest growing segment, growing 20x in revenue in the last 12 months. We’re just getting started and you’ll have the opportunity to help shape an essential product for remote companies worldwide.
🚀 About Us
SafetyWing is building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
We’re a team of 100, fully distributed stretching 10 timezones, while headquartered in San Francisco. We are growing our team quickly.
Our current customers are remote teams. The SafetyWing Platform API is a product for HR, Employer of Record and freelancer platforms to offer health insurance to their members globally.
👩💻 Your day-to-day will include
- Act as a trusted Platform point of contact and be the voice of the customer internally at SafetyWing.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication to resolve problems, as well as predict and remove roadblocks before they occur.
- Ongoing evaluation, ideation and implementation of strategies to improve the platform experience from onboarding to renewal.
- Implement education campaigns to help educate our platforms and their users on our product
- Identify and implement strategies to increase insurance adoption among Platform’s customers & user base.
- Identify and implement creative initiatives to strengthen the partnership between SafetyWing and the platform [i.e. co-marketing, events].
- Connect regularly with each platform and ensure their pain points and needs are heard by Product
🧪 We are looking for someone who has
- Experience in a B2B customer / partner success role (ideally worked with a benefits product, or with HR and Freelancer platforms from Series A to Series C or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity, take initiative, and problem-solve
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in our customers and desire to build a long-lasting relationship with them
👩💻 We like to work with people who
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)