- Must possess a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business related course
- Preferably with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant Project Management Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Credit Cards business and its end-to-end process
- Intermediate to Expert level of technical knowledge on authorizations, clearing and settlement
- Good work ethic and business partnering skills. Includes vendor management skills and business analysis techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, strong time management, self-learner and creative problem solver
- Has a positive attitude, assertive, and excellent inter-personal skills
- Willing to work in Makati
- CAN START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Project Management function for both Issuing and Acquiring business on system related set-up and technology upgrade in compliance to company’s implementation
- Creating and executing plans to reach out to non-accepting market segments for business expansion.
- Enhance merchant acceptance for the company’s issued cards.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of brands merchant strategy.
- Seeks out and negotiates for new and desirable Bank, Fintech, and Payment companies to potentially grow the business.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and closing of assigned projects / programs in cards business (issuing, acquiring, merchant management), building the project requirements and managing stakeholders’ expectations.
- Assists in the operational and system related projects or issues of partner clients and ATM networks.
- Acts as a client representative and coordinates between internal production teams and clients or partners.
- Responsible for accomplishing the stated project objectives effectively and efficiently, keeping to the project schedule and delivery deadline, monitoring the status of key items and ensuring proper execution of deliverables.
- Coordination of multiple projects, managing horizontally across functional projects / teams, management of internal and external parties involved with the program.
SAGASS Consulting offers:
- REGULAR POSITION
- DIRECT HIRING
- NO SALARY DEDUCTION