LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! Stallion Express is a Toronto-based company specializing in shipping and logistics solutions for online sellers. Our clients range from part-time eBay sellers to bigger eCommerce web stores, shipping hundreds of packages per day!
We’re a dynamic team working towards a common vision: To help Canadian sellers ship parcels at the lowest possible rates. 10,000+ businesses in Canada have saved $5,000,000 in shipping costs for over 6 million parcels with Stallion Express.
Customer service is a top priority for us, which directly reflects in our consistent 4.8-star rating on Google!
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a SALES SPECIALIST that can write very well and have great communication skills, prospect, pitch, close and onboard clients with ease, and be technically savvy to be able to walk them through printing postage and support.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Providing conference calls or video presentations to our existing and potential clients about our services and what our platform has to offer
- Ensuring all inquiries are responded to in an effective and timely manner while adhering to company policies and standards
- Be the client’s advocate within Stallion Express, liaising with internal departments to assist in a successful onboarding
- Manage the CRM database of our clients and customers
- Be an advocate and excellent partner to our clients to ensure satisfaction
- Other ad hoc tasks that will be assigned from time-to-time
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Patient, compassionate, and understanding temperament to provide service to individuals that could be frustrated
- Stable and fast internet connection (at least 10MBPS) and well-maintained computer equipment ( At least 8 GB RAM)
- Noise-cancellation microphone for high-quality calls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
- Outbound SALES experience is an advantage but not required
- Team management is an advantage but not required
Monday to Friday. Must be available to work from 9 AM – 5 PM EST, 40 hours a week.
**May be required to work on weekends occasionally during peak seasons.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after a probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://stallionexpress.ca/