- Career growth and enhanced learning.
- Engaging Work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
The Grievance and Community Liaison Supervisor will take the lead in implementing grievance redress mechanism to address community concerns of project affected persons.
- Develop and facilitate grievance redress procedures.
- Assess and provide proper intervention to mitigate, if not eliminate, the project affected community’s resistance to the project.
- Lead activities to build and maintain good relations between the organization and members of the community.
- Provide written and verbal updates to those working and living in the community, facilitate negotiation processes and resolve conflicts.
- Prepare reports, correspondences and other documents to support community updates.
- Graduate of a 4-year course in social sciences, community development or related; Graduate studies in social science or community development is an advantage.
- At least 10 years over-all experience in community development and liaising.
- Experience in community organizing, corporate social responsibility, community relations/stakeholder engagement for large construction or infrastructure projects.
- Willing to do fieldwork in Navotas.