ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP can provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
• Manage the set-up and implementation of the ShipERP Solution in SAP system.
• Ensure the successful delivery of project to plan and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case.
• Present status updates and report on potential issues and mitigation plans to leadership steering team.
• Gather and analyze business and functional specifications.
• Install, configure, and optimize SAP ShipERP add-on and solutions as per the design document with support from 3rd party provider.
• Troubleshoot implementation issues.
• Provide alternate solutions where technical constraints impede the business process.
• Produce and maintain implementation documentation
• Strong SAP SD/LE experience
• Able to configure SAP SD standard
• In-depth understanding of Pick, Pack, and Ship process
• In-depth understanding of Order to Cash (OTC) process
• Has performed in a Project Implementation role
• Bachelor’s/College Degree, ideally in a computer-related field.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
• Willing to work in Mandala Park, Mandaluyong City
• Amenable to work in any schedule
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- All-expense paid training
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege