- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Supply Management or related field.
- At least two (2) years of procurement in the construction industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, moral stability and integrity.
- With great sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure, proactive, resourceful and creative thinker
- Completes tasks in a timely manner and able to meet tight deadlines / targets and deliver effective results
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Can maintain a level of professionalism in dealing with colleagues/vendors.
- Has the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment.
- Follows organization and department procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procure the necessary requested materials and supplies with the best quality at the lowest possible cost.
- Locate and select sources of supplies for materials or services required through all possible means such as quotations, price records/history, or catalogues.
- Review and evaluate quotes received and ensure that all specifications are met and in accordance to the end-users’ requirement.
- Prepare cost analysis for the canvassed materials (canvass sheet)
- Coordinate with end-users regarding correct specification and quantity of materials, approval of alternatives available in the market, inspection of materials and submission of offers for review & make necessary recommendation to QS/end-users.
- Negotiate price and delivery with suppliers or contractors and decides on the best deal for the company.
- Complete purchasing process and documentation
- Monitor and expedite delivery of purchase orders and progress/completion of services.
- Coordinate with Warehouse and Logistics to ensure goods are being delivered on time.
- Review outstanding orders and action as required.
- Develop new and maintain a set of reliable dependable business partners through proper vendor qualifying and regular vendor performance evaluation to have a more competitive source of goods & services to benefit the operation.
- Maintain vendor relationships that are based solely on sound business and ethical practices. All negotiations are to be conducted in the best interest of Scheirman Construction Consolidated, Inc. (SCCI).
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure high housekeeping standard maintained.
- Comply and promote adherence to all Company policies and regulations specially Procurement and Safety Policies.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- RS City Square Cainta Ortigas Ave. Ext. Cainta Rizal