Assist all our customers in reaching higher profit by making the best use of SE technologies. Deliver technical support and services at Advanced level. Be a trusted advisor, provide prompt and trusted resolutions during presales and aftersales cycle time of applying Schneider Electric product and solutions to the customer’s project.
• Solve Cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and Cases where Customer is requiring resolution for suspected bug(s).
• Understand and follow the customer complex solutions (Solar Architecture).
• Application and Environmental conditions evaluation
• Be able to propose and configure all functions according to the customer application
• Maintain the work environment, laboratory equipment and tools at the best level to be able to simulate, replicate and understand reported customer escalations. Answer fast and truste
• Work closely with all teams in the technical support scope: Primary and Expert support team, Internal Technical and Services Teams and BU during case life cycle time until it is successfully resolved from a customer point of view. Communicate effectively, collect all necessary information in case of escalation to Expert or R&D team is necessary.
• Be able to collect information needed in case of escalation to L3 and escalate on time.
• Be able to perform tests to reproduce customer behavior on demo case
• Understand the source of problem and evaluate its impact and the mitgation actions
• Understand and explain type test certificates and special quality tests.
• Propose, create and publish Technical Articles, FAQs and Video FAQs from handled cases (Oracle Netsuite)
• Communicate and share knowledge with other L2 engineers as well as Primary Support.
• Manage inbound from VIP or key customers if necessary
• Ocasionally provide technical trainings to customers.
Who would be successful?
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering(preferred) or equivalent
• Post graduate crash courses such as Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Renewable and Solar Energy advantage
• Fluency required in English and the language of the country he/she supports
• Strong electrical system knowledge and background
• Knowledge in utility scale and Commercial Solar
• Outstanding networking and computer knowledge
• Have advanced Digital Citizenship.
• Able to work with multicultural environment with regional responsiblities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
• Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues, flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
• Excellent problem solving abilities, aptitude to understand and explain technical information, interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
• Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
• Good coaching and presentation skills desired.
• Strong experience in SE Products and Solutions
• Strong Understanding of Schneider EcoStuxure architectures.
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
• Flexible work arrangement
• On-site gym
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D