|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|April 30th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ – 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, Tableau, SEA, Performance marketing||3+|
- Set up, manage and oversee multiple google search accounts for various GEO’s within several verticals.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize for maximum profitability while reaching ambitious Objectives and Key Results.
- Have full ownership of the performance of your search accounts and projects
- Constantly test and evaluate new ideas and help implement the successful ones across the whole SEA department
- Work closely with your SEA Coordinator bringing valuable insights that help on decision making processes and shaping the overall paid marketing strategy
- Contribute constantly on further automate all Paid Marketing processes
- Keep thorough documentation of best-practices and processes and a cooperative knowledge-sharing attitude so your colleagues are able to replicate your success
- When necessary, train and mentor junior SEA team members
- Keep always the big picture in mind to help create across-company scalable solutions and processes
- 3+ years of work experience in performance marketing
- Highly skilled in SEA
- Proven ability to set up and grow successful SEA marketing campaigns
- Data focused and testing oriented mentality
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge of data visualization tools is a plus (e.g Tableau)
- Understanding of machine learning principles and marketing automation
- Fluency in English is a must, any other widely spoken language is a plus
- Nice to have: Experience with big budget marketing campaigns, ideally above 6 digits
- Nice to have: Ability and experience working with multi-geo accounts in a fast internationally expanding company
- Nice to have: Previous experience building automation marketing tools and a solid automation mindset
Benefits and Perks
As a member of our Paid Marketing team you will:
- Have the opportunity to work in many different markets and verticals and gain experience on building successful paid marketing strategies for very different business models, products and consumers
- You will have a lot of room to test and grow and truly make an impact as you will have access to sizeable budgets and full ownership of your accounts
- You will work in a highly automated marketing environment and you will have all the necessary tech support to automate it even further
- We are living the 100% remote dream by being spread all around the world and enjoying the benefit of working asynchronously.
- We are intentional about staying connected through monthly team events, themed months involving activities such as meditation, steps challenge, cooking classes, as well as online language classes and many, many more!
- We value what matters – friendly and fair communication, proactivity and both positive and critical feedback. Our transparent OKR environment enables our team to grow into the best tech company in the affiliate world.
- We ensure regular feedback and development meetings with focus on your development – as our company grows you can grow with us and be part of the journey to new heights!
- We provide an onboarding program where your buddy will support you to quickly grow into your new role and get off to a successful start.
- We offer an attractive salary package with the option of a company pension plan.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 30th, 2022 to apply.