Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
- Ensure and maintain safety of plant/depot facilities located in the assigned area
- Ensure compliance with environmental policies pertinent to company needs
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that environmental policies are carried out in accordance with international/state regulations and company procedures
- Undertake regular Health, Environment and Safety inspections of company facilities to ensure the continuation of appropriate Health, Environment and Safety measures
- Review safety measures and guidelines in the port and suggest improvement as may be necessary
- Recommend, implement, and maintain approved safety plans, policies, objectives, and responsibilities subject for approval by Health, Environment and Safety Manager
- Ensure that all personnel assigned to work in the plant/depot have been trained properly or indoctrinated in safety, firefighting, and product handling
- Assist ship security officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested
- Conduct safety meetings and trainings as required
- Handle waste management plan in the plant/depot
- Monitor man-hours and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) value and submits to Health, Environment and Safety Manager
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time (Handle PCO)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Mandatory forty (40) – hour basic OSH (BOSH/COSH) training course applicable to the industry;
- Additional forty – eight (48) hours of advanced/ specialized occupational safety training course relevant to the industry; AND
- Other requirements as prescribed by OSH standards
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in Pilar, Sorsogon