About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney’s most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Campaign & Leads Acquisition Delivery Associate, you will be responsible for aiding the Acquisition Delivery Manager in the overall project management of creating product bundles & customer value propositions in coordination with the product or partnership teams. The role will include collaboration with the different teams for requirements gathering, process mapping of current and to-be journeys, development, testing, deployment, and reporting. The Acquisition Delivery Associate is expected to work closely with the analytics, product teams, operations, groups, and other business units to ensure smooth & timely delivery.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a blend of multiple project management skills – business analyst, tester, project manager. The candidate must be able to understand the problem, gather and transform the business requirements, collaborate with multiple units/levels across the bank, have a good grasp of the bank systems, and be able to track all ongoing deliverables.
How you’ll contribute
- Aid the Acquisition Delivery Manager in developing a strategic roadmap of bundles in collaboration with the Analytics & Product/Partnership teams
- Runs projects and initiatives based on the strategic priorities of the segment
- Project manage the development & execution of bundles with the aid of the product & Customer Experience teams from initial execution to final transition into BAU
- Be able to create test scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and aid in testing, as necessary
- Handles first-level issues/escalations as they arise
- Works with different stakeholders across business units to understand the issue and translate these into business requirements
What we’re looking for
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 to 4 years of relevant work experience in Banking and Financial/ FinTech, Analytics, Project Management, and/or Product Bundling
- Must have an experience in project management
- A self-starter and flexible