About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Channels Support Officer, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate handling and monitoring of application status/concerns regularly which will highly contribute to the achievement of the channel turn-ins and approvals targets. You will also contribute to the achievement of the channel’s application experience targets (approval rate, completion rate, and TAT) through the management of application inquiries, monitoring reports, and partner feedback.
How you’ll contribute
- Handle and provide timely and accurate feedback within service levels to branch inquiries, requests, and concerns
- Coordinate with support units in managing Branch concerns within set standards and recommend corrective/preventive plans for better customer experience
- Provide weekly MIS reports to Areas and Branches, including qualitative reports that improve Approval and Completion Rates (e.g. Incomplete)
- Effectively use standard spiels and accurate information when managing inquiries, requests, and concerns to drive first-time resolution, improve branch knowledge & prevent recurring cases.
- Meet application inquiry targets based on capacity and volume requirements to ensure timely and accurate processing of inquiries, requests, and concerns.
- Effectively utilize monitoring reports and templates based on the rush, irate, VIP client, and Group Sales requests, and concerns to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Consolidate top branch concerns regularly and recommend preventive strategies to improve partner experience.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 2 years in Promotions and Campaigns preferably Credit Cards
- Knowledge of credit cards/financial products, marketing, promotions & programs
- Strategic, analytical, and decision-making skills;
- Must be people or customer-centric & data-driven;
- Effective and assertive
- Able to communicate effectively (oral and written) with all levels of the organization and external partners;
- Able to adapt to organizational changes; Flexible to execute what is tasked to him/her;