About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney’s most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 316 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Operations Specialist, you will assist all units in the proper handling of administrative and operational matters of the Company.
How you’ll contribute
- Performs standard office procedures in the handling of incoming and outgoing correspondences, including phone calls.
- Establishes and maintains a filing and record management system of the various investment banking deals, research and planning documents and other pertinent materials to provide backroom assistance in the conduct of the various investment banking deals.
- Prepares investment banking materials like marketing presentations, invitation letters to prospective syndicate members, transmittal letters, memos, etc. to assist in the origination and execution of transactions.
- Assists in client related events such as listing ceremonies, company briefings, mandate signings, etc. to assist in the execution of transactions.
- Prepares and distributes selling kits, receiving of application to purchase, preparation of sales reports, etc.
- Interfaces with the Bank’s various division in the conduct of the company’s administrative and investment banking functions for the smooth processing of transactions.
- Assists in the preparations of reports, reportorial requirements, and meeting logistics requirements to aid in administrative related matters.
- Assists in the preparation of reimbursements of business representation and other expenses of other executives of the company.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or any field of study.
- With at least 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Must have experience in treasury operations
- Must have knowledge in office management systems and procedures
- Effective in time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Able to provide general support to investment banking team