About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney’s most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Product Management MIS Officer (Payroll), you will be responsible in ensuring that all payroll-related performance reports (from after-sales) are streamlined, optimized, and documented. Reports are properly encoded and analyzed. Identifies areas for improvement on performance reports to increase product profitability.
How you’ll contribute
- Prepares and publishes payroll performance reports in a timely and accurate manner, in collaboration with other bank units: Payroll Master List, Payroll Volume Report, Payroll ADB Monitoring Report, and Payroll GADD Report
- Provides data needed for management reports, revenue targets, expense budget required in projects, campaigns, and annual budget planning
- Monitors and analyzes deposit and payroll product performance vs. targets, P & L and ROI objective
- Provides a single point of reference for all payroll-related performance reports: Actual APA, Volume Reports, any related performance, and profitability report for deposit and payroll product
- Prepares Business Requirement Document (BRD) for automation projects that will impact reports/data needed for reports
- Designs data management and reporting tools to make reports generation efficient
What we’re looking for
- Must have a Bachelor’s or College degree related to Business Administration or Data Management and Analysis
- At least 3 to 4 year of relevant work experience
- Knowledge on data management, analysis, and product performance reporting
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Hardworking and can work well with a group, or across cross-functional teams