As an Analyst Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate level of support is available to the Operations team in handling the transition to ERP. You are expected to be a subject matter expert, where you are expected to apply your expertise to support both transitional and operational-related areas. You will also be responsible for ensuring risks and impacts on the Operations are identified and addressed promptly to avoid any adverse impact of change.
How you’ll contribute
- Manages key deliverables as assigned and closely monitors progress, as well as updates management on risks and issues.
- Supports organizational change in aspects of business process, design, training & implementation.
- Supports the production teams with BAU (Business-As-Usual) requirements at critical points in time when necessary to allow for effective project support as required.
- Integrates all activities assigned into a project plan.
- Defines standards, policies, processes, and procedures by sharing expertise and best industry practice about the function and process assigned.
- Ensures that functional requirements accurately represent the needs of the business.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Must have at least 3 years of change the bank or business process improvement experience, preferably from the banking or financial services industry
- Knowledge in Process Design & Control, Process Improvement, Change Management
- Project management, business analysis, or Lean / Six Sigma knowledge or certification preferred
- Exposure to Financial and Management Accounting, Reporting, and Budget & Planning preferred
- Strong project management and business analysis skills Must possess good communication skills