LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 450+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
Monday to Friday: Must be available to work from 9AM – 5PM EST (9PM – 5AM PHT), 40 hours a week.
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for Amazon PPC Specialists who have strong written and verbal communication skills, & the ability to tease out insights and make strategic recommendations from campaign data. The PPC Specialist has a strong understanding of paid search tactics and digital marketing skills to monitor and manage our Amazon PPC campaigns that generate positive ROI.
• Your core daily tasks will include keyword research, setting up & optimizing ad campaigns, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, investigating and troubleshooting issues or anomalies with campaigns
• Daily monitoring, creating, and optimizing PPC campaigns for client accounts
• You’ll be the main point of contact and will be responsible for delivering weekly performance reports and monthly calls.
• Editing and presenting competent PPC campaign strategies (with the help of in-house templates and proposals) to existing and potential clients to convince them that PPC is a good investment and that we are the best at what we do
• Have at least 2 years of experience managing paid search campaigns online
• Have been studying SEO for years and know how to rank a product/website/video for a specific search term.
• Can name 3 keyword research & analysis tools right off the top of my head, and know how to use them all
• Have a track record of learning and mastering new Advertising platforms.
• A team player who loves sharing knowledge with others.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, can create a good-looking spreadsheet, and is comfortable talking on the phone with teammates and clients.
NOT REQUIREMENTS, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
• Reverse Engineer – Knows how to deep dive into your top competitor’s listings and discover exactly what their most profitable keywords and search terms are for their listings
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Main Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Main Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
LinkedIn Careers Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive-careers/
Facebook Careers Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgivecareers
Email: [email protected]
**Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. We will only reach out to you if your application is shortlisted to move on to the next process. Thank you for your interest in the position and the company!