Semicolon Connects is a digital marketing staffing agency where we connect our clients around the globe with their ideal virtual assistants. Our services cover digital marketing, social media management, and general administrative tasks.
We are urgently looking for a new HR supervisor with a recruitment background to join the team! As a start-up business that is growing rapidly, we need someone who is a team player and is knowledgeable about recruitment, team engagement and creating systems, as you’ll be one of the pioneer members of the department. At the same time, you’ll be helping in general admin tasks.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants
- Experience with an agency or digital marketing SMB is a BIG PLUS
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Nurture a positive working environment and ensure quality team engagement
- Arrange employees’ salary and compensation benefits such as government-mandated benefits, 13th month, company bonuses, ie.
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Able to motivate, develop, train, or develop people
- Able to resolve conflicts (settling disputes, resolving grievances, negotiating)
- Highly organized, systematized, and flexible
- Proficient in written and verbal English communication
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Able to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Google Workspace or related software.
- Bachelors’ degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in HR with a solid background in the HR field, recruitment, and/or staffing agency.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Great with people and understands how to connect with them.
How to apply:
- Send your resume / CV and cover letter to semicolonconnects at gmail.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a final interview.
- Please ensure that all documents are submitted. Failure to do so will result in the automatic forfeiture of your application.
The position is home-based, yet we prefer someone who lives in San Pedro, Laguna, Muntinlupa or near the area for occasional meetings. This position is for 8 hours/day.