role descriptionYou will be developing relai’s backend systems using go and python with a focus on resilience, quality and security in the context of an event-driven microservices architecture.
- design and implement high-quality backend services
- participate in code reviews and audits
- work closely with devops / test engineers
- at least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- experience with (go and/or python, docker, kubernetes; git and the related branching models; CI/CD systems; working in an agile setting)
- knowledge of cloud / microservice design patterns
- preference for simple solutions that are improved in an iterative fashion
- visceral rejection of gratuitous complexity and obsession with clean code
- mad communication skills ideally coupled with a sense of humor
- self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested? Please send your application to our HR-Partner, synfluence.