|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ – 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||C#, WPF, MVVM||5+|
We’re looking for more kick-ass developers for the Mailbird family!
You will work closely with our other senior developers as we transition from Windows to a cross-platform framework, using .NET 5, Avalonia, Entity Framework Core, SQLite and CEF, bringing Mailbird to the Mac and beyond. You will also help develop the core platform, implementing more advanced and innovative features for all our customers.
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time – it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be UX, UI, or code.
- Are experienced with C# application programming.
- Have experience with WPF (or other XAML based framework) and MVVM.
- Experience with Mac or mobile development is a big plus.
- Experience using EF Code First, CQRS, DI and IOC another big plus.
- Experience with unit testing (NUnit and Moq) is the icing on the cake.
- KISS and SOLID principles are your bread and butter.
- Pragmatism over pure theory is more than welcome.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive contractor pay.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Time off bonuses.
- Health Days.
- Team building.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.