LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude –
our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 1 PM EST (10 PM to 2 AM PHT) the remaining 4 hours are flexible
• Write effective product listings for our client’s Amazon product that is poised for selling
• Write short form and long form copy
• Write well researched blogs ranging between 700-1500 words
• Write copy for website pages
• Post and manage blog posts
• Apply SEO knowledge to ensure content ranks well
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
• 2-4 years of copy-writing experience (blogs, articles, product listings on Amazon)
• TOP NOTCH English Skills – You need to be able to write as if English is your first language. You should naturally and EFFORTLESSLY be able to write sentences and paragraphs that will convince people you are born in a household that is English-speaking. With your words, you can paint pictures in the minds of your readers.
• SELF-STARTER – Someone who is sufficiently motivated and ambitious to begin work and constantly has the enthusiasm to find ways to improve and achieve greater things without needing to be told or encouraged to do so. You are expected to test, experiment, and launch your own campaigns with the purpose of nurturing & engaging our audience
• Have the creativity to generate content for social media platforms (crafting scripts, etc)
• Full understanding of confidentiality and privacy
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and proofreading skills.
• Highly creative and imaginative, and able to translate the client’s marketing and sales objectives into creative ideas and copy
• Researchers and be up to date with trends in digital and social media and communication
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
• Knowledgeable in Facebook Ads, Google Ads
• Experience in google analytics and google keyword planner; it’s a bonus if you have experience in Social Media Scheduling Tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer), Landing Page Creation Tools (e.g. Clickfunnels, Leadpages), Split Testing Tools (e.g. Crazy Egg, Visual Website Optimizer) and Keyword Tools (e.g. SEM Rush, Moz, Ahrefs)
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• 100% remote work, no commute!
• Paid Regular Philippines holidays after probation (Total of 12 Regular Holidays in Ph)
• Flexible work hours
• Vacation days after probation
• Open communication
• Fun and empowering working environment
• Career and character growth opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, click the link to apply today!