Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
- Bazaarvoice (ratings and reviews) – strategy to generate more reviews (unique user content) and make use of the review to generate higher traffic and conversions. Regular check-in with our account manager.
- Unbxd (site search) – develop more relevance with customer search, analyse reporting – eg review search terms generating poor results or poor conversion and take steps to improve. Regular check-in with our account manager.
- Dotdigital (email) – develop a promotional email plan, work on growing the channel through innovative ways (ie welcome series, dormant customer outreach, etc). Regular check-in withour account manager and collaborate with our graphic designer.
- Google Ads – strategy, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- SEO – execute the strategy to drive increased traffic. Work with a freelance SEO specialist to set the strategy.
- Commission Factory (affiliates) – grow this expanding channel through additional exposure on existing affiliates and look to on-board additional high profile/traffic affiliates.
- Ebay – capitalise on opportunities to grow sales through this platform
- Afterpay/Zip/LatitudePay/Humm – liaise with account managers to feature prominently on promotions run by these payment providers.
- Paypal – liaise with our account manager to feature on promotions or other opportunities to reach the Paypal customer base.
- Re-targeting (criteo) – work with account management on growing this channel.
- Customer retention – create campaigns to drive repeat business – report and monitor this important metric.
- Suppliers/Brands – reach out to marketing/IT teams at brands to tag PO on their websites.
- Social media and Facebook advertising
- Conversion rate optimisation – strategize website enhancements to improve conversion rates, looking at competitors and best practise website design.
- Managing the paid search marketing budget, and allocating that budget efficiently to PPC campaigns.
- Look at other channels to grow sales – ie other marketplaces (MyDeal, Catch, Kogan, Amazon), other payment options (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, Alipay, WeChat Pay)
- Competitor analysis – monitor our competitors and analyse their growth and how they are driving traffic/conversions
- New products / brands – research Google and/or other keyword tools to discover high traffic products / brands that would be valuable to stock on our website
- Strong digital campaign tracking and reporting skills backed by highly analytical thinking (Google Analytics certifications required)
- Detailed SEO understanding
- Detailed understanding and experience running Google Ads, both text and shopping (Google Ads certification preferred)
- Excellent analytical capabilities and an ability to use and interpret data to make data-driven decisions
- Strong business acumen, commercial experience and proven digital marketing based results
- Can do attitude and ability to build credibility and relationships
- Passion for the business / industry
- Effective in communicating with other team members, management and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment, and to switch seamlessly between big picture strategic planning and the detail of day to day executional implementation
- Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever needs to be done to make it happen
- Familiarity with Magento eCommerce (highly desirable but not required)
- Monday to Friday (8AM – 5PM; Manila Time)
- Candidates should have a personal equipment at home and stable internet connection of at least 10 MBPS (for both download and upload speed)
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.