Why Clipboard Health Exists
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, a school & church they’re building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
We’re a post Series B, extremely fast growing startup with classic two-sided network effects. We’ve grown 6x (across all key metrics) in the last 11 months and need your help to keep growing to serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
- Scalable/high-performance code on both the frontend and backend, understanding complex technical areas along the way
- Efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web and mobile applications
- Creating software features that are robust, reliable, and user-friendly for both internal teams and our customer base
- Running the full software development lifecycle – problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production use of the features you own
- Balancing immediate business objectives against long-term architectural vision
Extra Awesome if you are:
- A fan of the speed of startups, having worked at one or more (including maybe your own) before.
- Familiar with modern open source technologies like: Next.js (Express.js/React), Tailwind UI, Flutter, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Docker
- Experienced in developing REST APIs, mobile & web apps that interface with said APIs, on AWS (or similar).