Hi there!! We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer – Growth, who will be part of our new Engineering Growth Team and help us improve the most advanced content platform worldwide.We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and, Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
Growth team will identify and champion growth-related projects, covering everything from onboarding, conversion, retention and expansion. This position will be working hands on touching both Frontend + Backend improvements, as well as maintaining/improving existing BI infrastructure.
What you will be working on
- Building new features to improve onboarding, conversion, retention and expansion.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing BI Metrics to improve user insights + measuring success of growth projects.
- Building growth hypotheses, testing, and analysing.
- Participating in daily syncs, code reviews, and pair programming sessions.
- Participating in cross-functional open discussions around upcoming work or improvements during the product shaping phase.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of web development experience, mostly with Node.js, Typescript, and React.
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Experience in GraphQL is a plus.
- Passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience + an experimental mindset.
- Being able to take ownership and working autonomously, but also asking for help and advice when needed.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills. As a team player, you enjoy fostering collaboration, mentoring, and being mentored.
- Being pragmatic and putting the bar on speed/cost/quality depending on the current context, and then adapting it over time.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a work place that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipments, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Mini case study or assignment wherever applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.