Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the new web based Avaloq RM Cockpit which is the next generation of innovative application to address the requirements of a changing banking market.
- Takes care of the Backend of our product
- Coordinates task with the other team members
- Closely collaborates with the product owner, business analysts and other developers, design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team’s responsibility, and improve and optimize existing functionalities;
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Take ownership and responsibility for area of expertise
- Work in an agile environment, helping us to improve our processes.
What you need
- In-depth knowledge in software engineering focusing on back-end technologies like Java, Spring, Springboot, microservices
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with a structured and autonomous approach to work on complex technical problems, excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills and feel at ease interacting with clients and solving issues
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience with relational databases preferably PL/SQL and Oracle SQL
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Kafka, OpenAPI, Protocol Buffers
- Interested in Banking business
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (home office set up at the moment). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.