Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
- We are the Integration domain team helping financial institutions to easily adopt and use our Avaloq products within a wide ecosystem. We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
- We are looking for a seasoned Java Engineer contributing to the evolution of our API offering.
- Develop microservice-based REST APIs
- Apply Software Development best practices, including unit testing, version control, continuous integration and design patterns
- Write technical documentation, analyse and resolve incidents and issues
What you need
- Advanced proficiency in the back-end competencies: Java 8+, Spring Boot, RESTful API building
- Git, Gradle and Jenkins CI tool
- Testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, JUnit, Mockito
- Basic Linux operating system knowledge
- GraphQL, Liquibase, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- Openshift or Kubernetes
You will get extra points for the following
- JMS and Kafka know-how is a plus
- Angular 6+, NgRx / RxJS knowledge is a plus
- Avaloq, wealth management or private banking knowledge
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (home office setup at the moment). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.