We are seeking a unicorn Product Owner with a strong desire to learn fast and become a subject matter expert in B2B Marketing. As a Product Owner at Metadata, you will work closely with Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to take product features from conception to reality.
It is a rare opportunity to boost your career growth, learn a lot, meet talented people, and work on an ambitious and innovative product that is transforming B2B Marketing.
The learning curve is steep and challenging, and the day-to-day Product Owner’s life is fast and fierce that often requires juggling various tasks and priorities while maintaining sharp focus, exceptional attention to detail, and an analytical approach.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Qualifications and experiences
- You are a true “Giver”!
- You are an experienced (5+ years) Product Owner, Product Manager, or Technical Product Manager who thrives working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You love to keep things organized, whether it’s the product backlog, feature requests, market research, or product knowledge. And any time you see a mess, you can’t help but put it in order.
- You enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations.
- You excel in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories, and grooming them with the dev team
- You love analyzing product data and doing market research
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to collect user feedback and put it into actions
- You have sharp analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Data, QA or technical background would be a great bonus