Location: US Remote PST or CST Time Zone
Product Management at GoDaddy is a mission-critical role, with both strategic and operational responsibilities. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products and services we build, why they exist, and how they maximize impact to our mission.
Product Managers set the vision and drive delivery, uniting the team and company in pursuit of empowering more small businesses to realize more success. They are the voice of customers, obsessed with creating business value by first crafting customer value. They are passionate and entrepreneurial. They have found simplicity on the other side of complexity, with a clear track record of bringing products to market and making an impact at scale.
Social platform integrations are an integral and strategic part of the GoDaddy ecosystem. In this role, you will help cultivate success on a newly formed team and boost social data-related insights to a new level for GoDaddy customers. You will have broad organizational reach and the unique opportunity to envision, define and enable social experiences that fuel growth through commerce, engagement, marketing and advertising.
What you’ll get to do…
- Social platform connections and integrations
- Social data ingestion, management, machine learning and analysis
- Social data intelligence and enrichment to differentiate GoDaddy products
Our team’s mission is to enable impactful social connectivity that fuels growth and be the sole integration hub for the social channels that matter most to GoDaddy’s everyday entrepreneurs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with GoDaddy product stakeholders and participating in customer research to deliver the social connections and insights that have the biggest impact on our customers and our business
- Participating in a cross-business steering committee to clearly prioritize key initiatives
- Developing a comprehensive roadmap and working closely with the team to implement, iterate and experiment
- Sharing social platform trends and opportunities for differentiation, innovation and growth
- Helping to define OKRs and business metrics for shared services
- Collaborating with strategic partners and GoDaddy business development on current and future opportunities
- Developing and prioritizing requirements, making business and technical trade-offs and communicating effectively with the team to deliver key outcomes
- Evangelizing across the organization and externally – engage and share with partners at all levels, encourage thought leadership with partners and analysts and be a springboard for ideas to inspire those around you with the product vision
- Emulating the GoDaddy values of Own Outcomes, Build Value, Join Forces, Work Courageously and Live Passionately for yourself and throughout the organization
Your experience should include…
- You have demonstrated exceptional results as a product manager at technology companies, SaaS experience preferred
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/approach, thriving in ambiguity and creating business value by leading a team to always be shipping value to our customers
- You apply the scientific method (experimentation) to make data-driven decisions about approaches to value creation
- You are an evangelist who enjoys passionately sharing customer stories and how products can change customers’ lives
- You are energized by solving customer problems, a specialist in designing and gathering customer inputs that yield more customer-centric products, services, and experiences
- You have 10+ years in product management with 4 or more years’ integration with third party APIs
- You employ effective communication skills with the ability to negotiate with internal and external partners, share constructive feedback, make tough decisions, and interact directly with customers
- You have established direction, goals, expectations, and work plans across remote teams
- You have experience with Mixpanel, SurveyMonkey, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Tableau and Google Analytics or similar tools
- You possess a strong business aptitude and are comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and executing on product plans.
- You have strong engineering aptitude and the ability to learn new technologies, partner closely with engineers on technical issues and groom, plan and refine requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus.
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.