At Devex, our vision is to do more good for more people by being the media platform for the global development community. As a social enterprise, we connect and inform development, health, humanitarian and sustainability professionals through news, business intelligence, and funding and career opportunities, to name a few. Today, we reach over 1 million aid workers and development professionals, and we can’t wait to make it even more.
The Devex Talent Solutions team is the leading provider of recruiting services to the global development community. Through our unique suite of services, we help organizations like UNICEF, UNHCR, the World Food Programme, the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, along with leading international NGOs and development consulting firms quickly and efficiently identify and attract top talent for their positions around the world.
As our recruiting services become more popular than ever, we seek a Talent Solutions Associate who can co-lead and/or assist with candidate sourcing, executive searches, and the management and implementation of special recruitment projects.
Why this position is great for you:
- You’ll get to learn about the most important issues in the world, from eradicating malaria and polio, fighting climate change, to ending poverty, as well as what kinds of skills and professionals are needed to tackle these challenges;
- You’ll get to work with people from literally every corner of the globe;
- You will get an insider’s look into how the recruitment and hiring process works at hundreds of global development NGOs, consulting firms, and funding agencies;
- Feel good knowing you are helping talented professionals find their dream jobs and employers find the perfect candidates to realize their missions;
- We’re a young, dynamic company that’s growing fast and that has an open, collaborative culture;
What you’ll do here:
The main responsibilities of the Talent Solutions Associate include but are not limited to:
· Special recruitment projects:
o Project and Client Management:
§ Lead scoping calls with hiring managers to discuss vacancy announcements and their ideal candidate
§ Collaborate with Devex advertising strategies team for social media posting
§ Develop recruitment strategies including identifying target profiles, organizations and institutions for outreach
§ Draft scoring guidelines and score cards for client approval
§ Manage client communications and providing updates on different project stages
§ Oversee quality control to ensure high-quality deliverables
§ Serve as point person for project management tools and applications, responsible for regularly tracking progress and updating colleagues accordingly
o Recruitment Strategy and Candidate Screening:
§ Assess each candidate’s qualifications and experience against profile-specific criteria outlined in a scorecard
§ Conduct recorded phone interviews
§ Coordinate language test and panel interview schedules
§ Coordinate and conduct academic verifications and professional reference check calls
· Candidate Sourcing and Executive Searches
o Identify and contact top candidates using different sources (i.e. Devex.com, LinkedIn, internet research, etc.)
o Lead and/or Assist in scoping calls with hiring managers to discuss vacancy announcements and ideal candidate profile
o Conduct pre-screening interviews for Executive Sourcing candidates
o Create candidate summary reports
Here are the indicators that this could be a good role for you:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5-7 years of experience in recruitment, sourcing, and/or human resources
- Strong client and team coordination skills
- Have strong internet connection (this is a remote work arrangement for now)
- Proficiency communicating in English, written and spoken
- Willingness to work the mid-shift on Monday-Friday from 3PM–12 midnight Philippine Standard Time (PST)
Besides the basics, here’s what we’d love to see you have experience in:
- Strong experience in project management and coordination
- Experience or knowledge of the international development sector
- Prior experience using LinkedIn recruiter
- Experience in a customer service role, particularly in an international, cross-cultural setting
What We Offer You
We live our mission and bring our world-class academic and professional experience to work every day to change the world. When you become a Devexer, you’re not only joining a global company but a team of 120+ people who embody our guiding principles:
- We champion global development professionals.
- We focus on impact.
- We embrace transformation.
- We work together.
- We feel urgency.
We strive to make Devex a place where you can thrive and do your most inspirational work. Here are a few benefits we offer:
- 2, week-long Devex-wide breaks on top of standard holiday days
- Annual paid leave
- 2 YAY days
- 2 Learning days
- Monthly professional and wellness activities
- Other benefits might apply
We encourage applications from all backgrounds! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Devex. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Ready to get started? Apply now!