About the job
Typical Project Work Includes:
- Spearhead all technical aspects of client engagements
- Brainstorm and architect solutions with the Rappid Solution Delivery Team
- Solve critical business and technical challenges
- Estimate and manage project deliverables
- Create custom solutions using tools such as Zudy, Retool, Zapier, Airtable, Integromat, Adalo and many more.
- Collaborate with our clients, their engineering and security teams
We’re at the beginning of our journey and want you to be part of building the business from the start. We are striving to build a practice that focuses on our team and people-first.
- You are a strong self-manager, clear communicator and willing to expand your comfort zone to learn something new
- You have the ability to listen to client challenges and work with a team to translate requirements into a developed solution
- You have a passion for analyzing complex issues and distilling concepts to clients
- You excel in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy working in a collaborative setting and mentoring team members
- You have an understanding of application design, development, maintenance and enhancement lifecycle
- You have experience working with data and understand relational data
Our goal is to create a company that allows team members to show their best work and excel on projects they are passionate about. To do so, we create technology solutions for our customers. We focus on the most impactful initiatives and high-value projects. We utilize the newest Low Code / No Code platforms to propel our delivery and transform business processes at incredible pace.
Apply for the job