Dashlabs.ai makes DIY lab software.
We give diagnostic labs the tools to test, register, and manage patients—all on one easy, integrated platform. In particular, we focus on small to medium sized labs in emerging markets like the Philippines.
At Dashlabs.ai, we believe that access to quality diagnostics, and thus, access to quality healthcare, is a human right. By giving labs an easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy integrated system with no heavy upfront costs, we’re making the world a better, healthier place—one lab at a time.
- Lead a team of engineers and designers to deliver a project of multiple tech stacks end-to-end
- Act as an experienced expert in at least one area of project development
- Drive development of technical projects for the platform and be responsible for code-design and architecture decisions
- Develop new business features and building reusable components
- Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products
- Do code reviews and contribute to coding
- Tackle challenging engineering problems in various domains
- Proficient in UX, Design Principles, TypeScript, GraphQL, and React
- Good understanding of Material UI
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Established methodologies in end-to-end project delivery, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, CI/CD, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Experienced in performance tools and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Excellent working attitude, problem-solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Personally confident, and thrive working in a dynamic team
- Want a long-term career with the company
- Fluent in Node.js, MongoDB
- Medical/healthcare/science background
- Practical lab background
- Understanding of how laboratories work in the Philippines
Remote-first job. 🙂
Dashlabs.ai offers outstanding career opportunities, empowerment in the workplace, and a diverse, friendly team underpinned by competitive compensation packages. Salary and level will be commensurate to the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and applicable skillsets.