We leverage organic search discovery platforms such as Google, Pinterest, Quora, and Facebook to drive traffic to our sites and monetize via programmatic advertising, direct ad placements, performance marketing (affiliate), and lead generation activities.
Having established a successful playbook for expert content production and topical modeling, we are looking for a SEO Specialist to help identify SEO opportunities and manage our on-page SEO processes.
We are looking for a junior to mid level SEO to help us scope and design our SEO best practices SOP, conduct site audits, and develop optimization plans across a diverse portfolio of 100+ sites.
The SEO Specialist reports directly to the Operations Team (COO), with direct strategic input from the CEO.
We have exposure to many different verticals, so if you love varied work (never a dull moment), we would love you on our team!
- Conducts portfolio-wide SEO opportunity assessments
- Conduct site-specific SEO audits using tools like Sitebulb
- Develop best practices for internal link management and link equity
- Monitor portfolio with SEO analytics tools
- Define scope of projects for on-page optimization using tools like MarketMuse, UseTopic, and the like
- Improving site link hierarchy and navigation for optimal SEO
- Interface with Content Marketing teams to execute SEO recommendations and SOP implementation
- 2+ years general SEO experience
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Content Marketing experience
- Experience using industry standard SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Sitebulb, etc…
- Experience using page optimization tools such as MarketMuse, Clearscope, UseTopic, or similar
- Flexible work schedule, no strict hours required (limit of 1 weekly standing meeting…. we hate unnecessary meetings!)
- Ability to craft your own role within the scope, we can build a team around you
- Flexible contract rates based on experience ($25-50 per hour commensurate with experience)
- Long term, with potential to grow into full-time or equivalent role (if desired)