Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
- 1st up to 2nd level Service Desk support
- Support end users via email, tickets, phone, and on-site assistance
- Ensuring all support cases are dealt with, within agreed service levels, and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure that all work carried out is documented within the relevant call logging tool
- Complete tasks and/or projects in a timely manner
- Carrying out advanced incident analysis, dispatching, and resolution
- Liaising with internal, external support groups as well as vendors as required
- Documenting and updating systems, procedures, and processes when needed
- Handle IT service requests and manage service request via standard processes
- Willing to work in rotating shifts – APAC and EMEA time zones
What you need:
- At least 2 years experience in 1st to 2nd level IT support
- Advanced know-how of various Microsoft Windows systems and software
- Office 365 troubleshooting and administration know-how is a benefit
- Structured and goal-oriented method of working
- Distinctive organizational skills and process-oriented thinking
- High sense of initiative, resilient and communicative
- Self-organized and self-reliant. Passion for quality
- ITIL Certification is an advantage but not required
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.