SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
The FSSC Manila Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and adoption of programs, processes and tools to drive scalability, efficiency and continuous improvement through a shared services model.
FSSC Manila Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Manila Financial Shared Service Center and for driving migration, execution, and process improvements of all shared service operations, in line with approved budgets and efficiency commitments. The FSSC Manila Manager interacts with Global Process Owners to ensure optimization of processes and operating costs, introduce standard process and embed knowledge management practices. The FSSC Manila Manager is in charge of maintaining good level of relationship, education and resolution of issues with FD of countries in scope.
The FSSC Manila Manager ensures compliance to appropriate Internal Controls and adherence to Legal / Tax and Company policies for the countries covered through FSSC Manila.
• Responsible for setting the direction, establishing strategies, goals and objectives for organization.
• Establish the optimal organizational design, processes and procedures to achieve objectives.
• Manage and develop highly engaged team.
• Take an active role as a business leader within the team and support the overall objectives of the business.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding Service Level Agreements and customer expectations.
• Using service provider’s metrics, track and report key performance measures. Communicate metrics to relevant stakeholders to highlight issues, identify root causes, and solve in conjunction with other functional process owners
• Ensure implementation of global policies and processes in FSSC
• Identify, develop, and implement best practice procedures for the R2R, P2P and O2C Streams, constantly looking to external companies to benchmark performance and bring back new ideas for superior processes.
• Ensure FSSC adopt best practices and continuous improvement programs
• Manage all staff, including hiring, training, distribution of workload, coaching and organization structure to ensure development of associates.
• Provide excellent service to internal and external customers, addressing and resolving Customers’ issues and concerns. Work closely with all business partners to ensure compliance with processes that will facilitate timely processing of operations.
• Educate the business on standard processes and the internal control policies.
• Audit the FSSC work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures.
• Monitor overall ERP system and interfaces, using relevant reporting, for technical issues and work closely with technical support to resolve.
• Submit period reporting to units to include SLA KPIs
• Work with auditors and risk managers to ensure effective compliance with governance process. Monitor progress, risks, issues, barriers and develop mitigation strategies (RCM, TOD/TOE)
• Ensure that Business Continuation Process is up to date, in place and can be activated if required
• Bachelor or University degree in Finance/Accounting; accounting knowledge – master level or CPA.
• Finance Accounting proven experience either in FSSC environment or in Country regional Finance role.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role, including staff management.
• Experience in managing a team of minimum 30 staff members
• Experience with change management as well as working in a multicultural and international environment.
• Understanding of relevant regional accounting practices and the regulatory environment
• Experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management
• Genuine interest in business process standardization
• Customer orientation and intercultural competency
• Drive for results and demonstrate a decisive coaching leadership style
• Knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite is a plus.