As a Shift Manager, you will be in-charge of the following responsibilities:
A. QSCH Management
- Manage the opening/mid shift procedures of the store including the consistent and appropriate execution of the QSCH Restaurant Checklist (QRC). Lead to ensure that the entire store is fully prepared, and the store team is ready for the Shift.
- Manage the Floor especially during peak hours. Ensure that excellent service and hospitality are delivered to each guest by setting and sustaining a fun, positive and energetic shift.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the restaurant, which includes the dining area, restroom, kitchen and preparation areas as well as the exterior of the store in cases applicable, and the good working condition of all equipment.
- Engage the guests to ensure that they have been provided with a unique and memorable dining experience. Ensure that serving time and product quality standards are achieved at all times and surpassed whenever possible.
- Professionally resolve guests’ concerns or complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage the closing shift procedures of the store including the timely and effective conduct of a closing line/store check that facilitates an easy and effective set up of the store for the following day’s operation.
- Effectively lead the restaurant during the shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved.
- Nurture a work environment that engages team members in a way that empowers and builds positive relationships.
B. Sales Building
- Effectively implement local restaurant marketing programs to drive trials and create repeat business.
- Develop positive relationships that will create loyalty among guests. Conceptualize and implement local marketing programs that reward frequent patrons, strengthening their loyalty to the brand and the frequency of their visits.
- Device and implement programs that encourage guests to bring more friends/family members to the restaurant.
C. People Management
- As part of the Management Team, hold and facilitate regular meetings for the whole store team for review of operations and business results, to lay out action plans, to recognize performers and provide updates on relevant developments and critical matters needing emphasis.
- As the MOD, recognize and reward employees who are performing well.
D. Key Management System
- To administer the Key Management Systems assigned by the Restaurant Manager to influence Sales, Profit, QSCH and People results.
To apply for the role, here are the requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with related experience as Shift Manager/Store Supervisor in food and beverage services industry.
- Appicants must be experienced in various restaurant operations facets and must be able to perform Profit and Loss report and analysis.
- Willing to be assigned in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Please click apply and we will let you know the next steps should you be fit for the role.
For more information about our openings and events, please follow us on LinkedIn: Shakey’s Pizza Asia Ventures, Inc.
#FunFamilyatWork #FunFamilyPizza #Shakeys #Shakeys #ShakeysPH #ShakeysPhilippines