- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): customer relationship management, treasury activities, revenue collection, Interpersonal Relation, casj and collection management.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Receives collection from Sales & Support Group and validates its accuracy versus transmittal slip and provisional receipt and segregates dated checks for deposit from post dated checks for safekeeping.
- Receives and processes collections through encoding in IFCA and issuance of Official Receipts (O.R). Prepares summary of Official Receipts for transmittal to Accounting (Sales Support) for distribution to buyers to ensure proper recording and documentation.
- Monitors dated checks for replacement and coordinates with Sales and/or buyer for proper disposition (re-deposit or replace) to ensure checks are deposited on or before due dates.
- Maintains and monitors the receipt, bank warehousing, pull-out and deposit of post-dated checks from the sale of condo units to ensure proper safekeeping, disposition and timely deposit of these checks.
- Maintains post-dated checks information in masterfile spreadsheet with complete details per project to facilitate monitoring and disposition status.
- Encoding official receipts, clearing of checks and returned checks in Shang Sales System.
- Monitors all documents for receiving by other departments such as through maintenance log book to avoid documents getting lost in the process.