Treasury Specialist will oversees Treasury operations related to the management of collections, cashflow and investments in accordance with the group’s regulations, policies and procedures to ensure accurate recoding and cash application against buyer’s accounts, proper safekeeping and timely disposition of checks and sufficient liquidity and optimization of earnings on excess cash.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication, analytical analysis, detail oriented, organizational skills, MS Office.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably from real estate industry and can start ASAP
- Full-Time position(s) available.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Monitors bank account balances daily to identify and report collections made thru-wire transfers, direct deposits, fund transfers, bills payments, auto-debit arrangements and credit card payments.
- Coordinates with Sales Support Group/Sales in clearing unidentified collections, checks on hold and returned checks and providing collection details in OR issuance.
- Releases checks for pull-out to Sales Support Group (Balance, Estimated Other Charges) after confirming receipt of replacement checks or bank loan proceeds or direct deposits/online fund transfers.
- Coordinates with the banks on requests for pull-out of warehoused checks after confirming receipt of replacement checks from the buyer thru Sales Support Group.
- Reports Management and cash position reporting
- Team leadership and management