As a Communications Supervisor, you will help build and strengthen the Sitel Group® brand as an employer of choice through consistent messaging and strategy using our external and internal communication channels. You will collaborate with stakeholders to achieve communication objectives and programs designed to strategically position Sitel Group across multiple audiences.
You will lead the telling our brand story and convince current and future associates that Sitel Group® is the right career destination for top talents.
- Plan and execute local strategies promoting our Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition through effective story-telling and campaign strategies aligned with Global Marketing, Talent Acquisition and Social Media Hub
- Develop, execute and manage an annual PR Plan and press releases calendar with a partner agency agency
- Manage e-reputation and work with the Employer Branding Manager on a strategy for monitoring and improving how Sitel Group is viewed online by current and potential employees.
- Collaborate with the Design Team to ensure all publication materials for internal and external communications meet the branding specifications of Sitel Group®
- Manage branding content on new and existing job platforms (Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.) and career website
- 3+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently delivering high-quality results.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Great attention to detail and experience with copy editing and proofreading
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.