DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake all day-to-day management of the assigned property and to report to the Cluster Head, and clients accordingly.
- To manage a team of general and technical site engineer/s and staff for the efficient running of the property.
- To manage all financial matters, including monitoring of the income and expenditure of the property to
- ensure that these are in line with the annual budgets
- To set up and supervise all operating procedures including security, fire safety, emergency and evacuation procedures.
- To identify problem areas in management and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of management.
- To plan, set up, implement and supervise regular preventative maintenance programs for all building structures, systems and equipment and all contract services in the property, e.g. cleaning, landscape
- To maintain good public relations with clients, owners and tenants.
- Special projects/tasks related to your position
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Engineering, Architecture, Management Engineering, Building Technology, Business Administration or related field and minimum of five years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance, as well as familiarity with the National Building Code and legislation that have an impact on building safety, emergency evacuation and environmental protection.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format.
- Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management. Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Substantial hands on experience in building management procedures and supervision of contractors.