The Commercial Area Officer is responsible in activities that relate with tenancy such as house rules and accounts management, leasing operations and management; work with stakeholders including property managers, in accordance with company standards of safety, cleanliness and orderliness for the purpose of achieving company objectives.
TENANT RELATIONS(COMMERCIAL AREA)
- Construction management by conducting of pre-con meeting and do turnover of area; ensure timely submission and processing of pre-con requirements; Check construction progress of tenants; Conduct inspections and ensure compliance to construction guidelines
- Pre-opening management by conducting house rules meeting; ensure submission of pre-opening requirements
- Accounts management by running monthly AUR; Collection of accounts and monitoring; Implement cashier posting, if needed; and, Endorsement of accounts to Leasing or Legal for collection, if needed.
- Billing management by encoding and billing of chilled water charges and oversee timely billing and encoding of other charges
- Oversee compliance of tenants for POS and CCTV installations, etc.) and ensure Property housekeeping standards are met
- Attend to operational concerns of tenants with the commercial area
- Ensure smooth egress for tenants
STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT (COMMERCIAL AREA)
- Interact with SCMC and Management Companies Management
- Interact with SMDC executives and management
- Interact and coordinate with GPMC on matters that may affect the residents of the property
- Interact with Board of Trustees for the properties as needed
LEASE MANAGEMENT (COMMERCIAL AREA)
- Negotiates and establishes rapport with tenants and attend to their requirements and concerns
- Closes the deal in negotiations of leasing terms and conditions including rates, and other charge
- Assist on the general concern on lease contracts/MOA
- Initiates ACRF and facilitates the processing of security deposit refund for exhibitors in order to produce rental income that will help achieve financial targets through promotion and marketing of rentable space in the mall.
- Provides over-all coordination for lease deferment, rental concession, rental freeze, pre-termination, and Non-Renewal for short term tenants in order to achieve the occupancy plan and high quality tenants.
- Implementation of approved business propositions that will improve existing property activities in order to maximize all venues for income generation that shall help in attaining the business income goals
- At least 2 years’ experience in property, hotel, or restaurant setting, property management, or tenant relations. Technical or engineering background is a plus.