- Flexible working options
- Role involving team management opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Key responsibilities areas:
- Supports the entire resort team especially the Ground maintenance and Housekeeping Departments. as well as upper management, HR and Accounting Departments.
- Answer phone calls pertaining to Resort Inquiries and be able to provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people.
- Schedule appointments, update Calendar and monitors Job Orders in the Resort for Maintenance and Housekeeping Department.
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material and the like.
- Can handle basic purchasing and accounting tasks too.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports with the help of our Accounting Department.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Staff (with Admin Background ) to join our team. You will perform a variety of sales and administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments as well as Resort ground duties concerning Maintenance and Housekeeping Department also.
- For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must work with less supervision. You must also be independent, reliable and efficient and must be willing to work in a demanding and flexible resort environment.
- You must also be fit and in good health condition in order to deliver your tasks properly.
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant in a similar working environment (Hotel / Resort preferably)
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office and MS Excel applications.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- College Degree; additional qualification as a personal assistant or secretary will be a plus
- Computer Literate
We are hiring for a company that owns, develops and operates a portfolio of businesses in leisure clubs and resorts, wine and food industry segments.