Deadline for accepting applications: October 03, 2022
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Technical Support Department
Plantilla Item No.: 39-0115
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 8
Monthly Salary: Php 32,121.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
Subject to change pending the result of the appeal of SSS to GCG regarding the Compensation and Position Classification System (CPCS) for SSS.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ONLY THRU EMAIL. The hrrecruitment[at]sss.gov.ph is the official SSS mailbox for external applications, please do not send to other email addresses.
Deadline for submission of applications is on October 03, 2022.
PLEASE VISIT THE SSS WEBSITE FOR ALL VACANCY DETAILS AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING REQUIRED APPLICATION FORMS.
Applicants shall be required to fill up the official SSS Application Form and notarized Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) with Work Experience Sheet (WES) and submit these and the following for validation of applications:
1) Transcript of Records (Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree, if any) WITH a certification of graduation from the School Registrar (original copy) – For recently-completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
2) CSC Eligibility (CSC-authenticated copy)
3) Bar/Board Rating (authenticated copy)
4) Bar Membership (authenticated copy)
5) PRC ID (renewed/updated) for practice of profession (authenticated copy) 6) Certificates and modules of trainings and seminars relevant to application (with indicated training hours)
7)Certificates of Employment (indicating periods of employment)
8) Official and Certified duties and responsibilities (per employer)
9)Certifications/Personnel Orders of current and previous designations, if any, relevant to applications
10) Performance Ratings for indicated required periods ? Service Records, if any, in previous or current employment
11) NBI, Police and Barangay clearances (original copies)
12) Birth and Marriage certificate (NSO copy)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT ENTERTAINED.
IT – Hardware