Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of the Avaloq development team, you will be part of a group of highly skilled, motivated and dynamic people that are responsible for a central part of the Avaloq Banking Suite. You will be part of AMS APAC L3 team that provides the services needed to maintain and support the customization of the Avaloq solution used by banks in the Asian market, including a big player in the Philippines. You will be working in an environment where formal and on-the-job training is a priority, and you will learn a lot.
The Avaloq Banking Suite is one of the largest PL/SQL applications in the world. It is safe to say that your co-workers are among, if not the most knowledgeable Oracle specialists in the world. Development takes place in our integrated development environment – a customized Eclipse platform, which is tightly integrated with a build automation and delivery system, allowing a standardized and automated process to be followed.
- Analysing customer requirements and issues
- Maintain and develop customization of features based on requirements
- Understand the Avaloq Core Banking Platform and the corresponding business areas
- Perform maintenance and functional and technical analysis of issues raised by the banks
- Coordinate with counterparts in other teams to ensure end to end processes work
What you need
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience as a software engineer in development/support role.
- Experience in one or more high level programming language is a plus
- Open-minded, good team player, and has good communication skills (proficient in English verbally and in writing)
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Keen Interest in banking business
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!